Hey Jobe!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanie

Reaction score
You know what's delicious?? A croissant warm from the oven with melty butter and your strawberry jelly! Nirvana!!
smiley4.gif

you know what I found to be a great combination this evening? A piece of pecan pie, and my 2005 Pear Wine. Yummaruski.

you remeber how disappointed I was year before last with this pear wine and now, it has turned out to be one of the best wines I have ever tasted. It's just amazing to me. I was on the verge of throwing it out like you were with your peach.

It's also good on dinner rolls, biscuits, Bagels (whit or without cream cheese)(but better with), toast, ice cream, peanut better and Jelly, Thomas's english muffins................................

Trust me............... I can go on and on................

We went to an equivalent to KFC and got a dozen of their biscuits the other night and that was dinner. We all had 2 of them stacked high with Strawberry jelly and a cup of hot tea...............

To steal a famous line...............................

Life is Good.........................
smiley36.gif

Have you tried the Scuppernong yet?

Edited by: jobe05

well, you know me....patience is my middle name...no, wait,...Douglas is my middle name

jobe05 said:
It's also good on dinner rolls, biscuits, Bagels (whit or without cream cheese)(but better with), toast, ice cream, peanut better and Jelly, Thomas's english muffins................................

Trust me............... I can go on and on................

We went to an equivalent to KFC and got a dozen of their biscuits the other night and that was dinner. We all had 2 of them stacked high with Strawberry jelly and a cup of hot tea...............

To steal a famous line...............................

Life is Good.........................
smiley36.gif

Have you tried the Scuppernong yet?

Are you talkin' about Popeye's??? Yummy!

Savin' the Scuppernong for Turkey day with my son!

Latest posts

Back