Hello from Westminster, Maryland

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
runningwolf said:
Joan excellent recommendation and not much money.

Washing and sanitizing bottles has always been the most work for me. I don't know what I would do without them.

I also recommend the Double Blast Bottle Washer. The threesome makes bottle prep time almost enjoyable.

Another vote for the floor corker. My husband decided we didn't need one so I had him cork the bottles, after a couple he said "Just buy the thing!" And anything that makes bottling easier is a plus!
VC

I resemble that remark! hic hic hic hic ...
smiley20.gif

All kidding aside its a "MUST" in every winemaking home.

I think I will buy a second carboy, fermenter and stoppers before I get a floor corker. at least for now. Cash is a bit tight these days. Especially with me being back in college.

Ya know I "rented" one for about 9 months from my HB store before I bought one. Any one near him that can do that?

easy "ASK" around. I bet there is someone near you that makes wine. Ask your LHBS if you have one nearby.
Any one in the Westminster Maryland that can help?

I found one and it's quite far and the prices are a lot higher than georges or midewest supply's

L@@K for a winemaking club

ASk here if anyone is near you

If $ is tight get another carboy so you can start a "wine cellar".
use the hand corker till the funds are there. Ck the difference between a good hand corker and a "port" floor corker. its not taht much. OR you can upgrade to the higher one the Italian one.

Yes good idea. Thanks. I'm a bit out of it. I work 12 hour shifts and I came home to a nice chilled glass of sangria :)

Latest posts

Back