Greetings from Grand Rapids

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cimbaliw

8 year veteran
Reaction score
It's a chilly afternoon here in GR but my vino fermentation room (2x2x4 chamber built in a closet) is a balmy 75 degrees. My wife and I started our first batch yesterday from a kit and had fun doing so. I'm looking forward to the journey and making some new friends along the way. (yeah I posted this same message on the home brew forum thinking the wine talk forum was the same site)

BC

Welcome. Lots of great knowledgable folks here.

By the way, I grew up in Plainwell. I miss Michigan.

2 x 2 x 4 ? you are going to run out of space real quick! Welcome to WMT!

Welcome cimbaliw! I pass through Grand Rapids every year while on my mad rush to Mackinac Island. Nice to know that there will be someone in the area that might be able to answer some local SW Michigan winery quetions. We usually stop at Union Pier and pick up some wine and then it's lunch around Benton Harbor. My fovorite oldies station is the PBS station at Grand Valley State University http://www.wgvu.org/realoldies/ Again welcome!

welcome aboard, bc, from another fellow michigander.....glad to see our representation here on the forum growing....lol....lots of great people and info here....

Hi BC,

I got your private message, but I was not sure if my reply went through. Seemed to be having a problem, but anyway, it was good to hear from you. Keep those wine glasses handy!

Latest posts

Back