Free Black Spanish (Lenoir) Vines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BARBQ

Junior
Reaction score
These were grown from cuttings for a couple of month. They have good roots and I turned them upwards and put them in a planter. Probably about 100 of them. If anybody wants some to plant let me know. I dont want them to go to waste.

*Must go to a good home :)

IMG01691-20120328-0544.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, got busy after I posted. NW Houston - Cypress TX to be exact. The smaller box below is actually blanc du bois. Probably have about 20-30. The blanc are from the original ones brought from Florida to Texas. Not sure on the Lenoir.

i still have some left. Probably

70 black spanish (lenoir)
40 blanc du bois

pretty much all of them have bud breaking with leaves now

Will they do well in KY?

Since they are native to TX probabily not. Sorry should have looked before speaking

Last edited:
I would be interested in a couple if you still have some. I'm in the woodlands. Are you going to be around this week? Thanks in advance.

Mike

I got 20 left. PM me if your intrested. They are leafing good with all this rain. Sorry dont have much extra time to do shipping and paying so anybody local.

I'd LOVE some!

We have a great growing summer coming up here, and I can't find anyone with vines!

I would absolutely love to adopt some of your cuttings! I'm locate in Spring. Please contact me at your convenience!

I would absolutely love to adopt some of your cuttings! I'm locate in Spring. Please contact me at your convenience!

just sent you a PM. I work in spring so we can meet. The ones I got left are grown up now. Leafing pretty good. I lost some of them, since I had to focus onthe vineyard more.

Im in Katy, TXk do you have any Blac Du Bois left? I have been huntin some!

Back