FineVineWines Video - CellarCam

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedPretzel

Reaction score
I finally set it up for tonight. Not the greatest quality, but at about 7:45-8:00 p.m. EST, I will be bottling some GYM wine.

I'm on Yahoo Messenger - everyone can watch (I think) -- so, type in Username: Finevinewinesvideo

And you'll be able to watch. Anyone else who would like to run the Cellar cam during a wine-event, let me know -- I'll give you the account info (username and password)...

Just PM me...

Alrighty... Until about 8 p.m.!!!

M.

That is the greatest!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Good show.......

Ok..... No more pictures, everyone can trade their digital cameras in for web cams now, Martina spoiled us!

That was it.

I bottled the GYM, the banana, and racked the mum wine.

Again, whoever wants to do this again, let me know. I will give the password and user data to whoever wants to do it next.

There were 3 users who watched the bottling/racking, and it was great fun. You have to add new "watchers" but once they're on, they're on forever. So, if anyone wants to "sign up" for the next time, let me know. I'll run the "finevinewinesvideo" instant messenger for a few evenings/days, and I will add people as they want to.

If there is an abundance of other internet messaging systems, let me know this too. There are plenty of ways of working around this without a problem (so far I can see).

Thanks again to all who watched. It was great fun, and again, I'm sorry for the terrible video quality. I will try to get it better the next time.

M.

Thanks Frank.

smiley1.gif

Tomorrow I'll try the beer again. Tonight was "banana/mum and rose-hip wnes"...

Feeling a bit light-headed at the moment.
smiley2.gif

I was asked: How can I access the cellar cam?

Thought I'd pass it on to everyone:

----------------------

Well, you need yahoo messenger installed on your computer.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/

Then you sign up, and add "finevinewinesvideo" to your list.
smiley1.gif

Whoever is using the "finevinewinesvideo" will most likely need to "allow" you to watch (right now, that'd be me).

Hope this helps

Martina

Okay...I installed 'Yahoo Messenger', and added 'finevinewinesvideo' to my address book is that the correct way to do it???

Yes, everyone did good so far. Add the names to the adress book.

If in doubt, I'd say to please check the Yahoo messenger website or help file. Usually they explain it a lot better, using the correct"er" terminology.

Next time the webcam will be up and running? I don't know. That's the beauty of this thing, though: Whoever has a webcam just needs to contact me and I'll give them the password to use it. So, it's basically up to you guys when it's on. My stuff is all racked for a while anyway. I'll give more advance notice the next time, though.

The list/address book now has about 10 FVW members on it, so, 10 potential "peekers" could watch... We never have to add or change this, once the password gets "passed around." Kind of hard to explain, but it's quite easy.

So, it's up to everyone when the next webcam event is ready. Maybe Stinkie wants to try?
smiley2.gif

Okee dokee.

Looked at my wines this morning. Thursday evening, between 7:30 and 8:00 p.m. EST, I will be transferring my "squash-caraway" wine to the carboy (well, 2 1-gallon jugs). If anything should come in between me and my wines (
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif
), I will let you know. I might do some racking on my plum wine, and maybe some labeling. I don't know, that's all tentative.

I will work on getting a better quality until then.

Hope to see you watching!
smiley4.gif
I'll toast you all again ONLINE!
smiley1.gif
smiley2.gif

M.

Well, the webcam is up and running, so I just wanted to let everyone know that at about 7:45, I'll be starting to rack.

I will also be racking my vintner's harvest black-currant wine.

With the labels? I doubt I'll get to that.

But you never know!

Cheers, looking forward to "seeing" you!
smiley36.gif

Yes, 7:45 eastern... :)

I'm just getting everything ready so no time's wasted for watching me organize.
smiley36.gif

Well done...Thanks for the evenings entertainment.
2006-02-16_185005_Cheers.gif

I have to ask...is there sound with this...? Think I downloaded the sound version...?
Was that the Niagara Wine that you cold stabilized and filtered ????
I am getting sauced up just watching you.Edited by: Northern Winos

You are a racking and bottling fool!
smiley36.gif
Looking good so far.

It sucks having to sit out here on this rig for three weeks with no wine.
smiley19.gif
Glad I get home on Monday.

Latest posts

Back