Farmer's daughter, too

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswordy

Reaction score
Three young men are driving way out in the country near midnight when their car goes dead. Looking at their cell phones, there's no service out this far.

Approaching a nearby lighted farmhouse, they ask if they can use a phone. "Nope, phone's been out since that storm two days ago," says the farmer. "You're welcome to come in and stay here the night and I'll take you into town with my egg delivery tomorrow morning."

They walk into the living room from the porch, and there they behold a stunning blonde, delectable and perfectly proportioned. Her very being promises great pleasures.

Glancing at the boys and seeing the lust on their faces, the old farmer says, "That's my daughter and don't get any ideas! She sleeps at one end of the hall upstairs, you'll sleep at the other end, and I'll sleep in the middle with my shotgun ready!"

Well, our three dejected friends traipse upstairs, where they all pile into a room at one end of the hall. The beautiful girl sashays to her room at the other end, and both doors close. The farmer, before going to sleep in the middle room, puts a chair out in the hall to block it in case anybody makes a move.

Now, two of our friends are sharper than the third, and they both independently convince themselves they can get past that old farmer.

Soon enough, our first lovesick hero awakes and emerges as the other two sleep, and sneaks down the hall. But when he gets to the chair in the dark hall, he falls and makes a racket. "Who's that?" says the farmer in his room, grabbing for his shotgun.

Our doomed friend thinks quickly and says, "Meow. Meow."

"Damned cat," says the farmer, and dozes off to sleep while our hero samples the luscious delights of the young daughter.

Once our first friend is back in the room and again fast asleep, the second boy awakes and sneaks down the hall toward the delightful young lady. Bonk, he falls over the chair.

"Who's that?" says the farmer in his room, grabbing for his shotgun.

Again our second friend has the same thought and says, "Meow. Meow."

"Damned cat!" says the farmer, and dozes off to sleep while our hero indulges himself repeatedly in the young lady's pleasures.

Now when our second friend comes back to the room, he finds the third one awake already and lovesick. Thinking the second boy has just been to the bathroom, the love-starved third boy confesses his desires.

"I think I am going down the hall to that beauty's room," our third friend says.

The second boy is worried that his buddy may not think quick enough if the farmer awakens.

"Well, if you do go down there, there's a chair in the hall, and if you fall over it just act like a cat," says the second boy.

Bolstered by this knowledge, the third boy inches out and sure enough, he falls over the chair.

"Who's that?" says the farmer in his room, again grabbing for his shotgun and throwing the door open.

Flustered, the third boy says, "IT'S THE CAT!"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back