DFW Amatuer Winemaker Cooperative

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfwwino

Reaction score
I live in North Carrollton and wanted to float an idea to any DFW winemakers. I would like to find one or more persons who would like to collectively make kits and split the 30 bottle batch. There are a number of kits I'd like to try, but I don't want 30 bottles worth, especially white wines. If you're interested, please let me know.

Robert

P.S. I'm always looking for new friends to consume my wine, otherwise I might blow a liver and pancreas keeping up with my production. Edited by: dfwwino

Yup, NY is just a bit too far away.

I also have a dream that some day I will be walk into Geoge's shop and he will have several popular varietals in bulk barrels of concentrate on tap with argon so that I can blend 2 gallons of cabernet sauvignon concentrate with 1 gallon of syrah by just pushing a tap and letting it flow into my bucket, like I do when I get bulk malt extract for beer making. Edited by: dfwwino

Sounds like a great idea there DFW but like Joan Im to far away to!
smiley19.gif
But who gets to do all the fermenting?
smiley36.gif

Edited by: wade

Well, if I can't find any locals interested, maybe we'll have to arrange an annual trade at George's Winestock, kind of like trading baseball cards when I was a kid.

Robert and I discussed his idea and we can probably do it at the store, as long as I do not touch it. It will have to wines completely made by others; otherwise, the TABC will want their "fair" share of the revenue.

Wow! It looks like we'll have to relocate Wade, Joan and PWP to DFW. I got no local takers, but hopefully I can find someone interested when you start the wine club after the relocation of the store. I have been evangelizing to co-workers about collectively making some wine so they can learn about this great hobby and get some fine wine.

Latest posts

Back