Daytona 500

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masta

Reaction score
Ok NASCAR fans today is the big day for the official start of the Nextel Cup season
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif

Who is your favorite driver? I don't really follow it that closely but I am rooting for Kasey Kahne again this year !

I saw Mr.
bawling.gif
won the Busch race yesterday...maybe whenhe slids into the infield he will hit the wall today....oops did I say that out loud

Edited by: masta

I am a diehard Dale Jarrett #88 fan. Yep, still holding out for another championship before he gets too old.

I case you havent noticed I belive he is the oldest on the track right now but he can still drive. My man fell off last year hope he picks it up this year cause he da man the Rocket Man #12 R Newman
smiley15.gif

Make alcohol watch race drink alcohol whew the good life!LOL
smiley17.gif

Nope, DJ is not the oldest, uh, well maybe he is. Are you sure Sterling is not older?

I am not a big sports fan and NASCAR is no exception, probably because where I live in the boonies, many of my neighbors have racecars in their driveways and they clearly spend more rebuilding them every year then they spend on home maintenence! I have never been to a race but why do they smash those cars up so much? They start out with great looking cars and by the end of the season they are demollished!

Why do you make wine or go off in la la land when the sap starts flowing
smiley22.gif
?

Ok so now ya know why!
smiley2.gif

You are right ramrod, different strokes for different folks!! PS I am also a crane operator, semi retired from that now, run loader and excavator in Boston sometimes on my days off, still have a withdrawal card from local 825 International Union of Operation Engineers Little Falls NJ, I keep dreaming of getting to the North Slope AK Prudoe Bay...Probably just a dream

Formula 1 is much better than NASCAR. They have cooler looking cars.

***Duck!!!***

Yeah, but way less popular nowadays.

Stinkie, are you a jack of all trades and master of none? Some?

You need to try it from 75 offshore anywhere up to 300 feet at the dock and load out a boat in 8-10 foot seas with a green captin.

Then you can say it dont git no better than this!

I love my job!
smiley2.gif

RAMROD...YOU DA MAN!!

since I know how to run a crane, I know how hard that has to be!!

I take it you normally only unload the barges.

Oh, but there are some darn good-looking drivers in the Forumla 1!

(As opposed to NASCAR, and yes, I do watch it)

Dident say there are not some good drivers there Just cant hold a candle to NASCAR!
smiley17.gif

Formula 1 is mostly for those pretty boys who can't stand to get their hands dirty, and for the more snobbish fans. I just can't get into it.

Sorry, Martina.

Back