WineXpert Crushendo Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just bottled the creshendo syrah this weekend... and made a great 32 bottle wine rack to go with it... i'll try to upload pictures soon... the smell was great, even with the sulfite added for aging, the taste was pretty exciting as well.... only one year to go (will have to sneak 1 bottle every 2 months though... you know, to check on the progress
smiley2.gif
)

I just received the Creshendo Syrah today from George. This is the first kit I have bought from him. I’m very new and was very please in talking with him. He really likes what he does and doesn’t mind to answer your questions. Because I’m new to wine making (about 3 weeks now) it feels great to know that there is someone like George I can depend on when I’m not sure what or how to do something. Even before I bought anything he was there to answer my questions. Try to get that from another retailer. When I opened the box it was obvious the person who packed it took their time and used great care in the way it was protected for shipping. Bottom line is when I need a new kit or just some supplies I will not look any further than Fine Vine Wines. Thanks George. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Underboss,

Thank you very much for the kind words. They are ALWAYS greatly appreciated.
smiley36.gif

Underboss said:
I just received the Creshendo Syrah today from George. This is the first kit I have bought from him. I’m very new and was very please in talking with him. He really likes what he does and doesn’t mind to answer your questions. Because I’m new to wine making (about 3 weeks now) it feels great to know that there is someone like George I can depend on when I’m not sure what or how to do something. Even before I bought anything he was there to answer my questions. Try to get that from another retailer. When I opened the box it was obvious the person who packed it took their time and used great care in the way it was protected for shipping. Bottom line is when I need a new kit or just some supplies I will not look any further than Fine Vine Wines. Thanks George. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>

Well put! You put into words what we all think! Thanks Underboss!

Latest posts

Back