Coasters yard work

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coaster

Reaction score
Inspired by Waldo, I took some pics of the yard today.

20070513_071618_front_yard_from.jpg

Front yard looking NW

20070513_071748_deck.jpg

Our new deck.

20070513_071841_fire_pit.jpg

The fire pit, just off the deck. The rock wall in the background is all the
rocks I have pulled out of the yard so far, lots more to go
smiley5.gif

20070513_072002_playscape.jpg

The playscape, sandbox, and back end of the garage.

20070513_072104_peaches.jpg

Part of the peach cropI hope to get this year.

20070513_072206_NE_corner_of_ga.jpg

The NE corner of the garage I keep eyeing
smiley36.gif

Edited by: Coaster

Thanks Coster...nice to see other parts of the country.

Love your deck and house...very nice indeed.

We are just building a garage, my husband said he'd like to build a wine vault out there to store wines....but with our frigid winters I don't think that's a good idea....I would hate to freeze our wines and at times it would be too far to go and get another bottle....

After seeing everyones yard and working spaces (and pets), I think when we all retire we should all swap houses for 30 days. We will have to have an odd number of people though to make sure we wern't in the samehouse the same time of yearbecause there are3 things that I would want to see in the remainder of my lifetime.
One would be Georges Shop,
two would be NW's yard in the spring time
AND
Three........... NW's Yard at harvest time! WINE GALORE!!!!!!!

I agree jobe......Coaster I love your place..that deck is awesome. Did you build it yourself?

What variety of peaches are those?

I built the bar after the deck was done and did some labor on the deck, but we brought a guy in to turn our ideas into a deck and do most of the work.

I really don't know about the peaches. This will be the first year we are trying to get a crop off the trees. The aren't that old and we got some last year but lost a lot to the squirrels.

Latest posts

Back