Cleaner

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevs15

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm still about a month away from bottling my first wine! I am trying to get everything in order. What is the best cleaning solution to use for my bottles? I already have the sanitizer.

Thanks!

I think I was able to find the answer. Seems like most people like to use Oxy-Clean.

New bottles or recycled? Most here use unscented Oxyclean. I have used dishwasher detergent. New bottles i just rinse in hot water and sanitize with K meta.
Also check out starsan and one step. I didn't like the white film from one step and rinsed it off.(turned out to be two step) . There are a lot of options.

Thanks! Most would be recycled. I have StarSan already. I have a cleaner that came with my equipment, but it would be enough to clean all my bottles.

Hey everyone!

I'm still about a month away from bottling my first wine! I am trying to get everything in order. What is the best cleaning solution to use for my bottles? I already have the sanitizer.

Thanks!

I rinse with Kmeta solution, then put into bottling tree to dry. Works for me.:b

Thanks! Oxy-Clean seems to be the miracle cleaner and label remover! WOOHOO!

Latest posts

Back