Christie.. Please kill this if too edgy

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in NJ for two years between 07 - 09. I can't think of one day traffic wasn't stopped when I crossed over to NY.

Christi had dumb a&&e& working for him and he fired them. Obama has the same but doesn't fire them instead promotes them.

Get to the point... It is all political and most of the country rightfully doesn't care as it only shows how low our country has fallen.

Just let it go and you will have a happier and healthier lives.

Family does not think traffic jam caused mother's death.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/10/n...-not-to-blame-for-her-mothers-death.html?_r=0

> I lived in NJ for two years between 07 - 09. I can't think of one day traffic
> wasn't stopped when I crossed over to NY.

So why does the town rely upon EMS access from over the bridge? Would that not be the Mayor's fault for not having EMS personnel on their side of the bridge? Seems like there are standards for response time that the town does not really care about. So, why should the rest of the nation?

Note: I saw an article that said response time was 7 minutes, rather than a desired response time of under 4 minutes. In my city, they have fire stations all over the place, and take traffic into account when locating them.

Two points , one to the thread, and one to the above ^.
1. Republican lard is on the grill.
2. Politics, religiion, and guns have no place on Wine Making Talk. Shut this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back