Mosti Mondiale Chilean Juice

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjk1991

Reaction score
Hi George!!

I thought I would throw this out among your die hard fans for feedback on these shipments. Of course my Carmenere'"damaged product in the salvage container" came sealed, but obviously fermenting. I had to be extremely careful lifting the bucket out of the larger bucket since the handle was down inside and the plastic bag was well, not sure if it could handle the weight. That bucket was tight and I had to bleed off the gas out of fear the thing would blow a top. I had vigourous fermentation with a full bucket of head and atemp reading 68 degrees. I had maybe lost a quart of juice inside the salvage bucket so I'm okay with what I have. The Semillon/Chardonnay was minimally fermenting with a temp of 67.0 degrees when it arrived yesterday. My basement floor now has it at 65.8, so I need to get it off the floor and up to the air temp of 67 degrees. Although I still like the cold/cool fermentation process on whites. I think if Fed Ex will still deliver these like you said, I think most would be okay to still perform. Good luck and thanks again!!!

Latest posts

Back