Cellar Craft CC Walla Walla Merlot

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Beemer, Ducati and Buell? I am jealous.

I haven't put on very many miles yet, too much yard work but getting caught up. Going to Utah this summer so get some ride time in then.

Enjoy the bikes and wine. But not together!!

Yes, I am spoiled in a very good way! I am enjoying them both. hubby and I took a ride yesterday through the countryside on the backroads for a late lunch. I did something I've never done; I ran out of gas! Duh! I thought I had enough to make it to a planned gas stop, but I figured wrong. The gas light went on and 5 miles later, kaput. So I wheeled it over to someones driveway and sat in the grass while hubby went for gas. The owner of the house came out and told me he didn't like my bike because it looked like a "crotch rocket". I said its a sport-tourer, but he only has eyes for his Harley bagger.
We finally hit our lunch spot around 3. A beautiful day for a ride in Southern Wi. If any of you are in the area, let me know, I'll take you on a tour and show you the sights. After the bikes are parked for the day, we break out the wine!

Well now ya know how far you can get when the gas light comes on!

You are way more nicer than me, I would have said other things to the owner of the house when he said he didn't like my bike.

Thanks for the tour invite, back at ya if in this neck of the woods

He was a crusty old man, but he wasn't condescending about my bike. It just wasn't his style. I took it as kinda funny. I seem to deal with a lot of grumpy older men, and I don't take anything real personal. Whatever they are crabby about usually has nothing to do with me. So, I just sat there and enjoyed listening to the birds and enjoying the day. It was a glass half full day to be sure!

I work with grumpy people all day, and it's usually because ofme why they are crabby
smiley2.gif

Glass half full, glass half empty, glass twice as big as needed to be!
smiley24.gif

My glass will be all full in 3 hours!!

What was this post about?????? Something and motorcycles I think. Never know where some things end up.

Back