Brianna Grapes

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ffemt128

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for either Brianna Grapes or Brianna Grape juice. I'm trying to source this for purchase this fall. I'm down to my last 6 bottles that was made from the juice purchased from Rob 2 years ago...

Please advise and leave a location or zip so I can try to determine driving distances from Pittsburgh..

I know of a few vineyards around here that are growing it. Might be a bit far for you though.:h

Yep, I think ND would be a bit far. I've seen some wineries in NY having it listed on their sites and also I know Iowa is a big grower of it. NY would be about an 7-9 hr drive whereas Ia would be about 12.

I figured I would contact some of the wineries as well to try and obtain a source. If juice were available, I'd probably be looking at getting at least 60 gallons...or the equivalent in grapes...

Cuttings are not available until fall if you want to grow your own. Planning on heading out to Iowa later this year but some things may change that.

Back