bottled the first batch

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

croppy

Reaction score
so i bottled my first batch of wine (reisling, about dec 19) but the only opinions i got were from family and friends and of course they are all gonna say it is good, but i think i did a pretty good job, i may not have let it clear enough but it still tasted good, most of the batch is gone, i have about 10 bottles left which will age a bit before i try them again.

Congratulations!

How many bottles came out of your first batch?

:)

so i bottled my first batch of wine (reisling, about dec 19) but the only opinions i got were from family and friends and of course they are all gonna say it is good, but i think i did a pretty good job, i may not have let it clear enough but it still tasted good, most of the batch is gone, i have about 10 bottles left which will age a bit before i try them again.

It is really hard to wait and let your wine clear and age. You'll be surprised how much better your wines will become over time as you gain experience.

I had to do a mass fermenting just to get enough so that I had some left to age.

Congratulations!

Back