Best place to get grapes or must on West Coast?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Busabill

Reaction score
Hey all, on the Northern west coast where have u had good luck getting grapes or must (even frozen). It seems for grapes a lot of Vinyards can't cater to the small time guy and for getting frozen must after the harvest season you have to have it shipped. I live in roseville by Sacramento. Where do usually go for your grapes or must? Let's make a good list...cheers!!

I've made great wine from frozen must by winegrapesdirect.com and I think they're in or near Sacramento. There's also a great wine making club in Sac that sources a lot of good fresh fruit.

Hey Busabill. Just up the road from you (literally) in Loomis. There are some excellent local sources of grapes. I can hook you up on grapes for my local community (Clos du Lac). There are ads in the sacramento wine club for grapes for home winemakers and there are at least a half dozen backyard vineyards that sell their grapes via craigslist. Don't go frozen, you have some excellent local sources.
33e347da8381824d4b882333169fcecd.jpg

Latest posts

Back