Attending to the Vinyasa at the Vineyard

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rulesoferick

Junior
Reaction score
Hi guys, Im pretty excited cause Im about to attend this event in a Vineyard! Im about to fly to Baltimore in a couple months just to support my yoga mates and take a look at the vineyards in Maryland.

"This is the final Vinyasa at the Vineyard event of the 2016 season. Vinyasa at the Vineyard includes a 1 hour all levels vinyasa flow followed by a wine tasting that includes 7 premium wines followed by a glass of wine of your choice. At the end of your tasting you are welcome to take your tasting glass home as a souviner. All you need to bring is yourself, your mat, and some water to keep hydrated throughout class. We are now offering the ability to purchase a boxed lunch so that after your tasting you can enjoy your glass of wine with a boxed lunch by Tastings Gourmet Market. "

somebody interested? you can join our group :D

Here's more information:

Date: Sunday, September 11, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT)

Where: Great Frogs Winery - 3218 Harness Creek Road, Annapolis, MD 21403, USA.

Cost: From $15 to $50 USD.

Transportation: Maryland Public Transportation, Uber, Taxis and bwi airport shuttle agencies.

:h

vineyards.jpg

Looks like fun. If we tried that at my vineyard we could all cartwheel down the hill:hug:hug. Guess I'll just keep doing my yoga at the hydro plant where I work. Have a ton of fun.

It would be simply perfect for me if it just weren't for that exercise in the beginning... :)

No, seriously, looks like a great time. Hope that you have a change to take/post some pics!

Back