Anyone looking for an inexpensive (but awesome) 32" LCD HDTV?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I picked up one of these last Xmas at Costco. This is a fantastic 5 Star bang for the buck HDTV. This is a Samsung LED panel sold under the name Hannspree.

I paid ~$250 last Xmas and these guys have it for $189 and they are throwing in a Wall mount to boot. The picture on this thing is amazing. If your looking at a Vizio, this thing blows it away in PQ. 5 HDMI inputs as well as a PC monitor input!!!!!! You can also add a USB thumb drive and turn it into a DVR of sorts to record over the air HDTV. Have not tried this feature yet on mine.

Just passing a great deal along if anyone is in the market. Looks like they are refurbished but full 90 day warranty.

Hannspree HDTV

Last edited:
Looks like a great deal but its my policy not to order stuff like that through mail. Everytime I do it comes broken and then I have to deal with shipping it back and or getting my money back. Id rather pay more then deal with the headaches!

I'm always wary of refurbished products. But the tv looks nice. I'll have to see what my local Costco has.

Latest posts

Back