Mosti Mondiale Any MM dealers in Minneapolis metro area?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you need to head North to Cloquet for the nearest MM dealer! I believe that it is Hidden View Winery??
ts

I'm seriously looking at ordering MM kits from FVW or others, even though I have 3 excellent brewing sources locally. I'll probably grab a couple Megioli kits when they become available for 2013. The more I get to know CC and RJS, the more I have to try these MM kits. It's sad that the big name retailers near me don't carry them at all.

Here is MM lists as their will ship sites:
Canada

5 Gallons
BosaGrape
United States

The Winemaker’s Toy Store (Carrollton, TX)
Beer & Wine Hobby (Woburn, MA)
M & M Wine Grape Co. (Hartford, CT)
Chicagoland Winemakers (Elmhurst, IL)
Noni Bacca Winery (Wilmington, NC)

I use FVW for my MM due to distance and I go to Dallas a lot.
The Meglioli are wonderful. I did a Barolo, Amarone and Shiraz this year.
I also did a Tango by RJS. Blend of Malbec and Temp. If you can find one buy it. Or tell me where it is !
haha

I'm seriously looking at ordering MM kits from FVW or others, even though I have 3 excellent brewing sources locally. I'll probably grab a couple Megioli kits when they become available for 2013.
I did a few Megjoli kits two years ago and swore I would not do Megs again. Too expensive for good but not great wine. Now that they are over a year in bottle after ten months bulk aging they are great. Just takes years to mature. Thinking I might try to pony up for one Meg each year.

There may soon be one less crow in the big Texas sky.

I also did a Tango by RJS. Blend of Malbec and Temp. If you can find one buy it. Or tell me where it is !
haha

LOL! I did find one and bought it last month. I also bought the RJS Down Under - Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon Petit Verdot Wine Making Kit. I was leery but RJS hasn't done me wrong so far.

M&M Wine Grape company is a distributor for Mosti products, I would contact M&M and get a location closest to you. 877-812-1137

Latest posts

Back