Any idea what these little tubes are that came with my hand corker?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe for coupling my siphon hose to a bottle filler?
But why would I need that and why would they send that with a corker? I don't get it.

Latest posts