An update

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanie

Reaction score
Last Saturday I was the pro photographer at a weeding. I'd never done it before and was scared to death I'd screw it up but really excited! I took over 700 photos and of those 325 are keepers. It took me all week to process them and turn the very best ones into a DVD of the day. It's almost a half hour long! I finished burning the DVDs and CDs of just the photos for the client last night. I made labels for the DVDs...a photo of the bride's bouquet as the background with text with their names and the wedding date. Then I made labels for the CDs using a photo of their wedding invitation. I like them both but now I can't decide which to use on what!

Decisions, decisions!

I was wondering if you had taken the pictures for the wedding. You will have to show them to me. That is great and I bet they are fantastic too.

Congratulations.....maybe a new career???

Ramona

No wonder you haven't been on here much this week. Burning the Midnight oiul with another hobby. Hope you had fun and the couple is happy with all your work and efforts.

Joan....what were they "weeding" Perhaps around the ouil wells ?
smiley4.gif

Congrats and how bout sharing a" few of the best"

That looks awesome, is that just a small collage you put together for us?

Worked great joan
That will definately be a keepsake treasure for them

Yep. And I didn't pose any of those! The real video (with all kinds of music) is almost a half hour long. I'm pleased!
Edited by: Joan

You were too busy behind the camera. I love taking pictures but it does leave you out of the action. Very Good Shots!! I'm sure the bride and groom will be very happy with them.

Ramona

I love being behind the camera but I'm not fond of being in front of it!
smiley4.gif

Latest posts

Back