Am I the only person who gets annoyyed by recileiving texts, emails, messages in which people end sentences with 3 dots like ....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was merely pointing out that the OP said that 3 dots.... although they had used 4... dots, i guess,,, I'm bothered by not being able to count all the way to 4,,, oh and yes my number of dots is on purpose :rolleyes: @Granrey is the OP,,, and who says this ain't fun yawl,,,, 😁
Dawg
Ha! I though you were replying to my post....

I majored in engineering. To us poor grammar, punctuation and misspelled words spelling was how we rolled. Thankfully somebody, probably an engineer, invented spell and grammar check. Now life is good. :)

For some reason it annoys me the fact people have time to add 3 dots on a sentence lol

Yes, it does seem like you're the only one.

My annoyance is when people use no dots, commas, or any other punctuation. I don't like having to read a post 3 times just to figure out what is being said.

Let's eat grandma. -OR- Let's eat, Grandma.

I want to thank my parents, Jill and God. -OR- I want to thank my parents, Jill, and God.

I'm sorry I love you. -OR- I'm sorry; I love you.

I find inspiration in cooking my family and my dog. -OR- I find inspiration in cooking, my family, and my dog.

Punctuation matters!

a
Yes, it does seem like you're the only one.

My annoyance is when people use no dots, commas, or any other punctuation. I don't like having to read a post 3 times just to figure out what is being said.

Let's eat grandma. -OR- Let's eat, Grandma.

I want to thank my parents, Jill and God. -OR- I want to thank my parents, Jill, and God.

I'm sorry I love you. -OR- I'm sorry; I love you.

I find inspiration in cooking my family and my dog. -OR- I find inspiration in cooking, my family, and my dog.

Punctuation matters!
awww @KCCam ,,, tried to straiten me out on that,,, I'm minuscule better but not by much,,,
Dawg,,,
here are my breaking points,
NOT CALLING ME FOR BREAKFEST
NOT CALLING ME FOR LUNCH
NOT CALLING ME FOR DINNER
NOT CALLING ME FOR BRUNCH
NOT CALLING ME FOR SUPPER
LIFES A GARDEN DIG IT,,,
Man i love this Thread,,,

Latest posts

Back