All the Best!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
It must say something about our forum as we have only the best sponsors here! There are a ton of companies out there but it seems like we have the cream of the crop here! Thanks all as its all you guys out there that makes this possible. There is absolutely no reason to stray from the "Vendor Page" as I really cant think of anything you couldnt find here wine or beer related! :b:r

Here, here!!! :b

I haven't ordered from all of them, but I've ordered from several and the experience with them has been above expectations.

Jim

Wade
I must say - I believe it also has alot to do with you and all your moderators as well !! You all have done such a great job !! I also have purchase from the vendors page as well, everyone seems to be so down to earth , I guess that is the main reason I like this forum soo much :b

I totally agree Wade!!

I have dealt with several vendors and I have had nothing but the best experiences!!!

Thanks to all the vendors for being part of our forum..

I have (so far) only dealt with one vender on this forum. It was a pleasure. The knowledge of product and the friendly, efficient service were excellent.

i have not dealt with any of the vendors here, but that is only because when you have an lhbs about a 1/2 mile away from your house that gives you a discount already, why pay shipping fees and go anywhere else???....lol...BUT, with that being said, from what i have seen, the vendors here do offer great deals, as well as lots of helpful/useful productive info whenever possible....if my situation were different, i would definitely have no qualms about doing business with any of our fine vendors here.....CHEERS!!!!!....:b

Latest posts

Back