All in one pump aka Steve!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nayrea143

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank u to Steve for helping this complete rookie with some of my crazy questions and concerns!!! U really helped me to understand parts of wine making that I found so confusing!!! A personal phone call and new friend!!! Your a keeper ;)
Thanks again
Renay

Ps I don't even have one of his pumps. Not even a customer. Well not yet at least. Just helped me just bc I clearly needed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

He spent so much of his own time helping me with sanitation and some general wine making questions. So kind!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

That is really generous of Steve to do and for you to give him public recognition. Betcha he helped you out expecting nothing in return.

Agreed. I placed my order a couple days ago and emailed a question or two. Needless-to-say, he generously offered to call me and we spent some time on the phone later that afternoon. How's THAT for old-fashioned customer service! Can't wait to thoroughly test and review the product. Thanks, Steve!

Renay
Thank you for your kind words -
I work so much better over the phone - rather than email or posting. I feel it is so much more personalized and we can get to the root of the problem alot faster. It is my pleasure as well, I really enjoyed our conversation last night.

Back