Other Advintage Kits (Including FC Collection, Moments etc.)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drez

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with these kits? The company appears based in Quebec also with a distribution warehouse in BC. Sounds like the grapes/juice are international for the most part.

Regardless, the short of it is that there is a supplier here in town that uses mostly these kits but looks like most of the kits are of pretty small 5.1L-8L kits with the exception of one 16L line and some 23L pails which need no water. However given the other kits are all so small, I'm suspicious that these pails are just concentrate + water and thus not much better than there other kits.

Anyone have exp with them and how they might compair to other (Ie RJS, Cellar Craft, Wine Kitz etc.) ?

I have done a couple of the larger ones. They are aging right now so I have not tested them in a while. My local store carries them and recommends them over some other brands. Pinot Noir especially.

I have the granche recently bottled and the pinot noir waiting on deck until after I get back from vacation.

Let me know how it goes!

I have the granche recently bottled and the pinot noir waiting on deck until after I get back from vacation.

Let me know how it goes!
Rob: You didn't actually say which Advintage brand you are making...just one of the "larger" ones. Can you please tell us which brand.

Thanks, Steve

Advintage is part of Pak Lab. Same label as the Diamanti Port and the Costco brands I just started.

Advintage Kits

I have made the FC Collection and enjoy them. I also like the Mosto Italiano pails, the Celebration 16 l kits, and the Moments kits are good as well. Their smaller kits than that, the quality of the red wine declines. The whites may not be that bad though.

Any update on those FC Collections kits? My LHBS just started carrying those.

Latest posts

Back