A Request to All

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterZ

Reaction score
When I post a reply to someone I often have to wonder if they are operating in the same situation I am. I am in Cordova, TN (Memphis). Here we don't have basements, it's hot in the summer, but can get cold (relatively) in the winter. I have a programmable thermostat, so in the summer my house (and my wine) is at 78F, and in the winter it is at 68F.

It would really help me if I knew where you all are, beyond "United States" or another country. I've found that some problems are related to northern climes, and some to southern.

If it is not too much to ask, and totally at your own option, would you put your city and sate in your sig?

Peter,
Unfortunately, as a princess, I must maintain a senseof secrecy when it comes to my location.
smiley2.gif

What are you afraid that we might all drop by for those meals that you make?
smiley36.gif

in central florida I keep just about the same temperatures that you do. i DONT THINK I WILL DO ANY MORE PRIMARY FERMENTATIONS DURINGTHE COLDEST MONTHS. i WILL SWITCH TO CHESE AND SAUSAGE MAKING. wE WILL NEED SOMETHING TO GO WITH THE GALLONS OF WINES MADE DURING THE OTHER MONTHS.
Sorry for caps. Its 4 am and I cant see straight.

It is no seceret, Where the Princess lives.
It's in an Enchanted Forrest
Filled with wine making Elves

JW! You're in Southern Princess Land!
smiley36.gif
Wade, if everyone knows where I am then they'll be up here trying to steal the precious sequins off of my tiara!
smiley2.gif
Edited by: PolishWineP

I'm fortunate that I live in Carrollton, TX. The home of www.finevinewines.com and www.woot.com. I could probably walk to FVW in an hour or less.

I like reading the posts on here about the thrill of George's peanuts, professional packing, and the Christmas-like feeling of coming home to find the delivery on your doorstep.

I, on the other hand, can tell you about the thrill of the professional touch of his quality purple shopping bags that he packs the small items in at the counter. Nothing like coming home with a purple bag!

Brian

Edited by: BrianD

PolishWineP said:
if everyone knew where I am then they'd be up here trying to see the precious sequins off of my tiara!
smiley2.gif

Wasn't really thinken sequins......... More like dinner!
smiley2.gif

My first thought on reading this thread is that in todays society and the internet being what it is, some may wish to maintain more privacy. I know that a few here have enough info on me that they gathered over time, if they just had my mothers maiden name, they could do some damage if they were so inclined, which I know they are not.

PolishWineP said:
JW! You're in Southern Princess Land!
smiley36.gif
Wade, if everyone knew where I am then they'd be up here trying to see the precious sequins off of my tiara!
smiley2.gif

Madame Princess Governor...yeah , you should run for office, hey if we can elect a former "wrestler" you'd win it hands down!
smiley32.gif

"You may all go to hell...but I will go to Texas." Davy Crockett
The adopted land of the princess.

Perhaps a better option would be to let people know they can pm any of the moderators with there location if it is needed to help solve there issues, or send an email to George (or moderator) as I have with questions in the past. Those who have selected to keep there email address private, ummmm Peter
smiley36.gif
, could create one just for this purpose.Edited by: JWMINNESOTA

Waldo said:
It is no seceret, Where the Princess lives.
It's in an Enchanted Forrest
Filled with wine making Elves
Waldo,
I've had visions of this in my head all day! The enchanted forrest would be green most of the year. Now if only I could get those elves to wash carboys and bottles, too!
smiley2.gif

I AGREE pETERZ
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">bILL

JW, Now why are going and putting thoughts of more power into my head?
smiley5.gif
At least I wouldn't embarrass the state as much as old Jesse did. And there would be NO pictures of me with a boa!
Maybe I should consider what Angell said and run for govenor of Texas!

PWP, I thought you have an "elf" who washes bottles and carboys. I've seen it happen.
Now, what am I to do about pictures of you with feather boas?!
smiley36.gif

20070429_182106_kelly_mom.jpg
Edited by: LeiniePrincess

Snagged PWP! Now we just need a picture of you with someone in a sleeper hold!

You know, some animalseat their young...
smiley7.gif

Well, a good time was had by all that night!Edited by: PolishWineP

Back