A couple of labels...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kutya

Reaction score
20060816_135939_WINEHUSKYPEE.jpg
20060816_140029_WINE-CRANBERRY1.jpg

Love the 2nd one. I've made a few wines that have tasted like the first one.

earl

It's actually a lemon wine I have yet to try yet. It cleared so nicely it almost looked like what I called it....

"Fermented Husky Pee"

OMG I love it! LOLOLOLOL

Is it as cold as it looks in Chinook? =)

The moon in the second one is almost close enough to grab hold of! Don't get that here in Ohio! Great job!

Thanks all, yes it can get cold here. Lately it has been 100 every day. I have two sled dogs (Alice in Photo), and they are about ready to keel over......

Love the labels!
smiley36.gif
I think the model could use a sprinkler and a Slip & Slide to keep her cool and entertained until the snow flies!
smiley2.gif

PWP, Alice has already chewed 3 sprinklers this summer, so I could only guess what she would do with a slip and slide. For those of you just tuning in, Alice is not my wife....
smiley36.gif

Great labels, kutya!! I've been so slack in label making lately I'll never catch up with you all!!
Ramona

I have a 1/2 Rottweiler-1/2 Husky. He is 118 lbs.and has the blue eyes and likes to eat
sheetrock and doorway trim. Goodthing I'm a woodworker and can replace
every so often! Beautiful Husky there. I dont know if I'll be looking
for that wine on the shelf though. LOL

Edited by: wadewade

Ramona, Wade: Thank you.... Husky Rottweiler??? sounds interesting, my "model" has a little thing for insulation from the garage.. that's desert from the sprinklers....

Yes, Mine ate the insultion after eating through the sheetrock exposing the exterior plywood. Maybe he needed to go out!

Latest posts

Back