15 Minutes of Fame

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve_M

All things wine!
Reaction score
Back in 2008 when gas was sky high, ABC show What Would You Do, aired episode on gas stealing. My 15 minutes of fame starts at the 4:15 mark.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-GpZiNd-d4[/ame]

Steve

Well done. As they showed few people would stand up the way you did. Good job. One comment though: Next time you're about to get in a fight, put your helmet on :)

I'm truly glad it worked out for you the way it did. My 15 minutes of fame cost me thousands in lawyer fees and was a big emotional strain on myself and family. This was in addition to being the victim in the first place!

I'm truly glad it worked out for you the way it did. My 15 minutes of fame cost me thousands in lawyer fees and was a big emotional strain on myself and family. This was in addition to being the victim in the first place!

Bill,
I think you mentioned that somewhere here in the past, truly sorry that you had to go through that.

Steve

Bill,
I think you mentioned that somewhere here in the past, truly sorry that you had to go through that.

Steve

Thanks Steve. I could have been much worse... I didn't get physically hurt, I didn't go to the hospital that day and I didn't later wind up in prison. I mean "Correctional Facility" as they're called in CT.

Also, in some/many ways your situation was, before you found out what was going down, more difficult to deal with.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back