Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike thanks the reply. I post mainly from my phone but today I am on the computer and a little lost when I look at the forum in a different light. Plus I am new to the forum and still cant tell how to work most of the features. Once again thanks.

Hallie

Holiday weekend down in Sea Isle City was the tale of 2 days. Yesterday the whole island spent the entire day inside out of rain. Jigsaw puzzles, Netflix, college football and wine mostly.
Today was much different. While my brother took all the kids to church my dad and I snuck out for a quick 9 holes. And then our next door neighbors through their annual Labor Day Clam bake. From the "cleaning" (totaling only one bloody pinched fingernail this year. 5 less than last year!) to the cigars it was a fantastic.
All fresh Clams, bushel of crabs, shrimp, scallops, crab bisk,, corn on the cob etc...-- done proper. Kids had a blast. . A better photog would have gotten the sunset as we were on the deck overlooking the bay.

IMG_6528.jpg

IMG_6502.jpg

IMG_6506.jpg

IMG_6517.jpg

IMG_6509.jpg

IMG_6514.jpg

Good Day All,

I assume this question gets asked all the time but how do you load a picture in this form. I am making a logo and would like some input but when I push on the photo button above it asked for a url. for the picture. My is save on my computer and so as it says above I am dazed and confused. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any reply.

Hallie

Mike gave an answer, but if you are a visual learner, look for the paperclip a the top of the message box. It does the same thing, I believe.

This is a photo of my house, looking ~ North, with a golden rod (?) meadow in the foreground. The meadow is about an acre and to the right is another acre of woods, pines and brush, making up an empty building lot between my property and my neighbor's property to the South. After two years of offers and counter offers the owner of the lot and I have come to terms. Assuming no snags I'll be closing on the 2+ acre lot Nov. 30th.

IMAG0971[1].jpg

Nice Bill. You should get some fruit trees planted, peach for example so to make wine.

Well, I've already got one apple tree. :h

Actually have thought about maybe some peach and pear trees but don't know if they'd grow in this area.

After two years of offers and counter offers the owner of the lot and I have come to terms. Assuming no snags I'll be closing on the 2+ acre lot Nov. 30th.

Congratulations on the closing! There's nothing like a little space around your house. It is nicely set and will be more so after your land acquisition.

Went on a quick trip to Denver to visit one of my sons. He has climbed 24 14'ers, but this was my first. He hauled up a 35# backpack with what seemed like a complete kitchen. Once we reached the summit, he made French Press coffee (with my fresh roasted beans of course) and egg, pepper, ham, sausage and cheese breakfast burritos. A lot of envious climbers followed. We started at 3:45 am and hiked up in the dark so we could see the sunrise from the summit. Most amazing sunrise I have ever seen. The pics don't do it justice.

1.jpg

IMG957330.jpg

Resized_20170903_071530.jpeg

Resized_20170903_073559.jpeg

Back