Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't get my DSLR to focus in my telescope. :( I've taken hundreds of images with it thought my telescope, but I just couldn't get it to focus today.

So I was stuck just using my cell phone via the eye piece. :(

The telescope is a Celestron C8 (8" 8 schmidt cassegrain style telescope) using an AstroZap white light filter and a 24mm eye piece. The camera was my Google Pixel phone.

I've annotated the image since it isn't completely clear to some when they see it.

I so wish I could have gotten focus on my DSLR. :( :( :(

We only got to 74% eclipse here in the NYC area. This image was taken a little before we hit that 74% mark.

JUKmrj8mnkuzwnU0CYLvKISxtDXUsOmmUk6FVe5ka3yyF0ZvfFNYIRWbeREgwcf2r4DvS6GomhslDZVBgER-qk7mJFzTQz2tAS77JrOg_lxSbggeBdi3AqanTfcLRDP_05zqi1RI1P967CwYlRhy-lxhjhhcNU2PccbKpn7uK0C75cIU-ntkgxlOL3zRRMmnqJLvXeO3gtKMnVYh5hMqoj8VyrDrkiF6F24D-ox3LKZedgVNfBHr-C8BoDBdv96KKWX5o7UF0GIty_qFYM9xLdaPRHsV79oPK90GbF8MLOFCFMNpVJQlKlturlFiwQ4Jc0TYW4iOvhFmzdc-4LFejSunJnGRNs2hp-V_xb7_fjQ8Du7OWE35Q5AqoMb0YRDTCy34jWTrHYiNeZNWZIRL0DfAY8kz6_qS8-3P4aJni6dW2AmwXqRTpYw51j-OQrKjPa_0fIIHuI_In4pkWWK3tNw7pIjE-nd5qtIh-UH6gGKFpkWV683ia73XdBj17dCSCz20KpewlKoVCZju1_F14NlNLtcZSgh1kA9MzLBlb6WWM8B7S2VoPY-mNX8w1evhZ9vkTHNAJLDBwNyORrPF8OmGSEGJw27W4glhFhDSKxOR5MkgkNWLx6E4s1t7o4cn1Qmq4gKIzuRu1bAHHxGBmS31Folwp2aKZlWYjhd0GZlZUcg=w707-h721-no

Not a very good picture but here is mine

Actually that is a great picture. You should be extremely happy with that.

My buddy took a 101mm Hydrogen Alpha telescope to Beatrice, NE and they were mostly clouded out. They said it did clear up a bit, but lots of clouds.

We had clouds too, but they were thin clouds so we could usually see the sun the entire time. You could see haze in the eye piece most of the time, but the sun was always visible.

Actually that is a great picture. You should be extremely happy with that.

My buddy took a 101mm Hydrogen Alpha telescope to Beatrice, NE and they were mostly clouded out. They said it did clear up a bit, but lots of clouds.

We had clouds too, but they were thin clouds so we could usually see the sun the entire time. You could see haze in the eye piece most of the time, but the sun was always visible.

Thanks. Cannon dlsr with a 300 mm lense

I watched the whole 1-1/2 hour show. Now where can I store these eclipse glasses until 2024, so I will remember where they are? Hmmm.[/QUOTE]

Simple, put them with your wine. You'll never forget where you keep that :slp:h:h:h

These photos are from a recent "Puppy Hike" taken by Sadie and I into PA Game Lands #37 using a SSE access road. I believe the field shot may be early growth on one of a number of Fall Food Plots that are planted in the Game Lands...

IMAG0937[1].jpg

IMAG0934[1].jpg

IMAG0933[1].jpg

IMAG0930[1].jpg

A neighbor's cat (I believe Terry said it was her barn cat) cuddling up to another neighbor's black bear lawn ornament...

That cat isn't going to be long for this world if it does that to the bear you've seen in your yard, they're omnivores, aren't they? Be a nice small pre-lunch snack for that bear.

Latest posts

Back