Winestock Plum Wine Recipe?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormbringer

Reaction score
During Winestock I enjoyed an excellent plum wine that was made from juice produced at Walker Juice Farm in N.Y.

If anyone recalls who made this wine, please let me know. Hopefully, the winemaker will read this inquiry.

It's interesting how a couple of glasses of wine will convince me that I do not need to write-down details. Next year I'll carry a notepad to Winestock.

Anyway, I would like to have the recipe for this excellent wine, if available.

Thanking anyone in advance who can provide the info.

Hey Leigh,

I ended up with a plum wine in my box that I brought home, maybe a couple of them. One has a light colored label, nice with plum wine written one it. I don't remember whose it was but I'll check when I get home. Thngs were getting a little hazy towards the end there.

But I bet it was Bill B........Ramona

You are correct Romona ....Im the guilty party. Storm If you will PM me Ill share the recipe.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0">Bill

PM sent.

Thank Ya'll.
smiley17.gif

Bill B said:
You are correct Romona ....Im the guilty party. Storm If you will PM me Ill share the recipe.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill
Hey BillB! Share with everyone!
smiley5.gif

Don't do it Bill....make her grovel !!! I love to see Royalty having to humble themselves
smiley36.gif

Waldo said:
Don't do it Bill....make her grovel !!! I love to see Royalty having to humble themselves
smiley36.gif
Waldo! You hurt my feeling!
smiley2.gif
I NEVER grovel. It's part of my over-inflated ego. Grovelling and showing emotion indicates weakness, you we all know that is NOT what the PWP is all about!
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back