Winemaking in Iowa

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petey

Reaction score
I'm so spoiled with all the available equipment , supplies here in south jersey. What would it be like in eastern Iowa? Retirement is soon and my parents would love for me to relocate there. Looks like mail order..?

eastern iowa is better than central iowa, where abouts you looking at relocating to? i'm in fort dodge so i either travel to des moines to beer crazy or order online, but eastern iowa has a few brew shops

There are a few shops around, but mail order works for the most. Usually can't beat the price even with shipping. I am also in central Iowa just south of LoneTreeFarms, about the only thing we have here in abundance is corn and beans and beans and corn ;)

Scott said:
There are a few shops around, but mail order works for the most. Usually can't beat the price even with shipping. I am also in central Iowa just south of LoneTreeFarms, about the only thing we have here in abundance is corn and beans and beans and corn ;)

I hear that! My family is in the Dubuque area, will be visiting in a few months.ive got got some homework to do while there this time instead of just euchre

I hear that! My family is in the Dubuque area, will be visiting in a few months.ive got got some homework to do while there this time instead of just euchre

Dubuque has a wine store. My best friend, got me started in AZ, lives in Dubuque and he uses the store religiously. When I make a batch I send him three bottles and when he makes a batch he sends me three bottles.

If you'd like his contact information, do a private message to me and I'll respond. You'll like him. Retired Navy Chief.

I think he has 600-700 bottles on a rack and he's thinking about expanding.

Back