Wine Rack Designs

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scubaman2151

Reaction score
I am looking at building a wine rack however I am confused on some of the designs that are avaible. I tried searching on google but didnt get very many good results becuase I didnt know what I was looking for.
If possible I would like to build this type of rack:

336-05003b1.jpg

WKSR30347401.jpg

I think it is called a cube/diamond wine rack but Im not sure. Does anyone know where I could find the plans to build one of these.

Scuba

I looked at both those sites and a few others, but what is the general dimensions of the diamond usually? Do they hold 25 bottles or more? The reason I asked was because some of the directions were not extremely clear and I wanted to plan this out before we started cutting.

Scuba

I saw a video on a very similar rack on diy.com. This was a while ago but perhaps they still have it availeable.

Scuba,

If you can find it in a local library, the October 2005 issue of Winemaker Magazine gives specific instructions about building diamond bin/cube wine racks...

Building Diamond Bin Wine Racks (Oct,2005)

- Jim

Someone else mentioned that article to me so I bought the back copy of it off Winemaker's website. Its a pretty good article.

Back