Wine Label Links?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wctisue

Reaction score
I offered to make wine as favors for the guests at my daughter's wedding next February. I've got some of the wine started and put one caseof the 375's away this weekend. Only 5 more cases to go. Easy.

I've always used Word to make a simple label for my wines. Now it's time to kick it up a notch with some fancy labels.

Do any of you have a link to a wine label site that might be helpful?

BTW, half will be Winexpert's Trinity Red and the other half will be CellarCraft's California Reserve Pinot Grigio.

Thanks,

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

If you look on line on the Avery-Dennison website, you will find a free downloadable software package that does a nice job. You can import pictures or clip art, use may of the fonts available and it is formatted to print on all Avery-Dennison labels.

I use these guys all the time and am very happy with the product. Wish they were cheaper but oh well. The cool thing is you can mock up the label and then download it as a PDF which is quite handy for making "test labels" before purchasing.
smiley2.gif

Latest posts

Back