• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wine / grape dejuicer - $1000 (lawton)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrandal

Junior
Reaction score
Mearelli sv 250 crusher/dejuicer/ auger (3 phase) (2-3 tons/hour), $1000 or trade for:
variable capacity tanks or tanks that can handle up to 25psi (15psi working pressure)
(70-250g), or (vacuum or sparging) bottle filler.

Allows for separation of 50% to 80% of the juice. Works very fast and gives high yield. This is great for American varieties (Labrusca and muscadine) and most hybrids.
Dejuicing -- A dejuicer is a device similar to a continuous press. It consists of a long cylinder with small slits in the walls of an internal cylinder and a central auger. The cylinder is normally placed at about a 45° angle and grapes are gradually driven upward by the auger toward the top end of the cylinder. There is an adjustable counterweight at the top end of the cylinder. The resistance of this weight helps dry the pulp that goes into the press and produces more" free run" juice.
These devices are efficient and allow you to put much drier material into the press which permits greater tonnage per batch.

You know, this is an international forum. You may wish to make your location a little more easy to interpret than "Lawton." (Is it IA, MI, ND, OK, WV, WI, or perhaps in the UK?)

mrandal,
I noticed that you are selling a lot of equipment, is this you business or side business? I don't ever recall seeing a home wine maker with access to this much equipment unless they were buying and selling at auctions.
Do you have a website?

I am trying to open a winery. I bought a package deal, and need to sell what I don't need.

Back