Wine Cellar Plans

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bovinewines

Reaction score
All,
I'm sorta kinda in the process of trying to buy a home and am trying to figure out a way to convert a den into a wine cellar (for both my bottles who are suffering from lack of humidity and my wine making). I'm trying to figure out how I can do this without having to tear into sheetrock and all of that.

This is a first home...so I only plan to be there about 5 years. Would it be better to simply build something out in the garage that can be dismantled later?

Or, you could send them up here Bovine, I have room , and heck, id even give ya back whatever is left in five years.
smiley4.gif

It always amazes how people in here are alway willing to help each other out.
smiley36.gif
If I ever need help I alway know whereI cango. Edited by: swillologist

Yeah...this group is one the most supportive I've seen...always willing to give my little wine bottles a home!

smiley36.gif

Congratulations!!!! bovinewines.

I'm buying a house too. Had the inspection today, close is April 15th. I have a spare room that I want to make into wine room of some type probably more like a wine sitting and drinking room and storage too. It will be my getaway place.
Where is your house, details.....?
Do you have any pictures??
RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

Latest posts

Back