What should i do?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Czaccary

Reaction score
I have a extra Carboy and a bucket! I was debating a nice Apple cider with a cinnamon touch , whatever recipe y’all are thinking of please allow for a 6 gallon bucket/carboy. What do y’all like to do on the side?

Get another carboy. You don’t want to rack after primary back into the bucket, and again into the (now cleaned) carboy.

I’m guessing your underlying question is what to do with extra time. Frozen fruit, kits, or cans of concentrate are all options for non-fresh-fruit times of the year.

Get another carboy. You don’t want to rack after primary back into the bucket, and again into the (now cleaned) carboy.

I’m guessing your underlying question is what to do with extra time. Frozen fruit, kits, or cans of concentrate are all options for non-fresh-fruit times of the year.

Thank you for this, planning on getting some more but in the city it’s a little hard on that but working on it. I like the idea i keeping it easy

Back