• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wexford Area

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got back from this and picked all my vehicle could carry. Not much left there just bottles and jugs.

Awwwww...missed one again! Julie just sent me the pm on this....but hey it went to a fellow winemaker soo it's ok. Enjoy your bounty!!

I didn't call as I have around 30 carboys in total at this point and no room to store them.

Can you share what she was asking in the way of pricing?

ffemt128~thanks for sharing the post.

I just got back from this and picked all my vehicle could carry. Not much left there just bottles and jugs.

New_Guy_Brad~thanks for saying you got most of it and not much left~NOT You should not post something like this because others believe you...I believe this is a forum that helps other winemankers. But for some reason I did call today around 6:15, she still had the pump and 45 5 gal carboys...I was suprised, since I read your post,,but nontheless,,I did tell her I wanted 5 to hold them for me, but I would not be able to pick them up until tomorrow since my son had scouts tonight. Long story short, someone else did show up at 6:30 and took everything, she didn't hold the 5 that I wanted. If I had not believed in what you wrote,,I just might have my 5 carboys right now!

Also, for those that had asked,,she was selling the 5 gal carboys for $5 each.

Wow, $5 that is insane. I"ll keep looking for you Terry. There is suppose to be some guy in Butler who has some winemaking stuff to sell. I'm trying to find out if he still has anything. I"ll pm you if there are any carboys.

Wow, at that price I would have grabbed some and resold them for 10 each then bought more juice. I still look about every other day. Looking for a small crusher for fruits and maybe grapes now.

ffemt128~thanks for sharing the post.

New_Guy_Brad~thanks for saying you got most of it and not much left~NOT You should not post something like this because others believe you...I believe this is a forum that helps other winemankers. But for some reason I did call today around 6:15, she still had the pump and 45 5 gal carboys...I was suprised, since I read your post,,but nontheless,,I did tell her I wanted 5 to hold them for me, but I would not be able to pick them up until tomorrow since my son had scouts tonight. Long story short, someone else did show up at 6:30 and took everything, she didn't hold the 5 that I wanted. If I had not believed in what you wrote,,I just might have my 5 carboys right now!

I said exactly what was left there was bottles and jugs i got all the other wine making stuff. The pump was a sump pump or whatever there called from a boat not a wine making one.

I never said i got most of it so i'm not sure where you got that from. Like i said i grabbed what my car could carry, you really think i fit 50 jugs in my car?

Latest posts

Back