Want to buy a vineyard? Take a look at this BBC article.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like China is going to be a big player in the wine industry. I for one will not buy wine from a China owned winery or wine made in China. No telling what you will get. This year I plan on growing my own garlic after reading we import about 70% of our garlic from China. I know that I can't avoid china products but I try as much as I can not to buy food products from China.

Looks like China is going to be a big player in the wine industry. I for one will not buy wine from a China owned winery or wine made in China. No telling what you will get. This year I plan on growing my own garlic after reading we import about 70% of our garlic from China. I know that I can't avoid china products but I try as much as I can not to buy food products from China.

This is very wise, but I must also note that grapes from the USA are chemical and fungicide drenched. So for that particular crop, it may well be a wash. However, I agree that the environmental contaminants in China add that extra degree of carcinoma, to say nothing of the intentional adulterants.

Latest posts

Back