VineSmith Spray Guides are in Stock

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VinesnBines

Reaction score
The VineSmith spray guides have been out of stock for months. I got a notice last week that the 2022 guides are in stock. I placed my order and already have my set.

The cost for the full set is $75 and the organic only set is $25. Spray Guides - VineSmith

These are comprehensive guides for all available fungicides, insecticides, and herbicides. Although the guides are printed every year, the set can be used for several years. When I say comprehensive, the posters/guides tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about a substance. No leafing through tiny printed application instructions in four languages.

If you grow grapes east of the Rockies, (sorry West Coast) you need the guides. If you grow grapes and don't know about the guides, you need to explore.

Last edited:
Anyone have a source for lime sulfur spray? Seems you can get sulfur but lime sulfur for dormant spraying is not easy to come by (at least in my neck of the woods).

The VineSmith spray guides have been out of stock for months. I got a notice last week that the 2022 guides are in stock. I placed my order and already have my set.

The cost for the full set is $75 and the organic only set is $25. Spray Guides - VineSmith

These are comprehensive guides for all available fungicides, insecticides, and herbicides. Although the guides are printed every year, the set can be used for several years. When I say comprehensive, the posters/guides tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about a substance. No leafing through tiny printed application instructions in four languages.

If you grow grapes east of the Rockies, (sorry West Coast) you need the guides. If you grow grapes and don't know about the guides, you need to explore.
Is similar to the Midwest Fruit Pest Management Guide?

View attachment 84762
The spray guides are poster sized 24 in by 36 in. One poster each that lists all fungicides, herbicides and insecticides approved by the EPA along with a fourth organic guide. The chemical is listed by generic name and a commercial name. The columns have timing of spray and efficacy for each disease, cost and package size, toxicity for bees, beneficials, and fish, activity, resistance and application restrictions.

The beauty is you can see at a glance all you need to know about a chemical or spray.

Back