Urgent: Addiction Counselor Referral Needed

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfwwino

Reaction score
You know things are out of control when you can't find any more containers for your wine. It looks like I'll be buying some more carboys. I'm in the process of disciplining my winery's bottling manager for failing to timely perform his duties. I think this is what the monks called self-flagellation. I'll be beating myself on the back with my racking cane. This weekend, I'm starting two MM frozen juices (Cab. Sauv. and Moscato), 5 gallons of Blueberry and 5 gallons of Cherry Melomel. In the glass, I've got:

06 WE VR Zinfandel
06 Orange Blossom Mead (5 gal.)
06 Blanc du Bois (3 gal.)
06 Apple (1 gal.)
06 Banana (1 gal.)
06 Niagara Raspberry (1 gal.)

07 Peach (5 gal.)
07 Peach Melomel (5 gal.)
07 WE Argentine Malbec
07 MM Castel del Papa
07 Cyser (5 gal.)
07 La Bodega Port (3 gal.)Edited by: dfwwino

Why beat yourself up over such a thing. They do sell more carboys you know! Seriously I can sympathize with you. I think I have 24 carboys and gallon jugs full (12- 6 gallon with 7- 3 gallon and 5-1 gallon) with more in the primaries so I have to either free up some or buy some more again-soon. I need 4 free 6 gallon carboys free in less than a week.

appleman said:
I need 4 free 6 gallon carboys free in less than a week.

A true addict who has now gone over the edge and thinks these things just appear out of thin air................. FOR FREE!!!!!!!!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley9.gif

DFW, I'm not seeing the problem.
smiley5.gif
The only thing I can come up with is that the winery manager hasn't kept track of ordering enough supplies for your hobby. Maybe you just need to better explain inventory.
smiley36.gif

As john lennon said;Theres no such thing as a problem,only solution.
lockdude
smiley33.gif
smiley16.gif

jobe05 said:
appleman said:
I need 4 free 6 gallon carboys free in less than a week.

A true addict who has now gone over the edge and thinks these things just appear out of thin air................. FOR FREE!!!!!!!!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley9.gif

You mean they don't Jobe? Oh Shalzbattt! I guess I will have to bottle a bunch this weekend! Let's see that's 10 cases of bottles I need "free" in 2 days!

Free Bottles...... ? Now there I can Help you........... Those you can get for free, carboys...... unheard of.......
smiley36.gif
Unless you go yard saleing in Waldo's neck of the woods.
Edited by: jobe05

Latest posts

Back