Update on Winery

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill B

Reaction score
My sink

In operation

2006-06-28_130721_100_0206.JPG

my Fine Wine Door
2006-06-28_130945_100_0207.JPG

2006-06-28_131042_100_0211.JPG

The curtains

Looks Great!! I'm doing somethingfairly similar in the fourth bay of my garage.....where did you locate this? I'm envious if it's in a basement [we don't have those in California] so you can keep down your cooling costs.

This is the inside of my old pool shead. The wall ac/heat unit keeps it a nice 72
2006-06-28_141620_100_0205.JPG

Looks great Bill.....I'll jump in there with Peter too..When's the open house?
smiley36.gif

Thanks everyone. I wish I could give you and answer on the opening. I need a few more storage racks and some small items. But it won't be long.

Bill,

I would love to be your neighbor. I'd be borrowing a cup of sulfite every chance I get!!!!!!!!...............Ramona

Bill,

Did you design your "window treatments" and is that a pencil sharpner?

You are doing great, everthings looks real fine......good pic of you too on the other post. You look very relaxed!!!!!

Ramona

Thanks Romona I wish I could say I designed the curtains but I didn't. Happened to find them at Lowes and yes that is a pencil sharpener. Forgot to take it down.

Bill

What a hobby We are adding on for more room and more batches and of course more racks for aging if possible.

Awesome job Bill.....love the sink and added back splash...is it stainless also?

Thanks Masta and Steve.Yes the back splash is all stainless. The place I got the sink from just got a about 15 sinks in from single, double 3 bay like mine and four bay. I wish I could get a few more and bring them to our next gathering. Maybe if he has any next year I'll check with the members to see if anyone would like me to get them one. The price on my sink was 165.00 but how long this price will last who knows.

Bill

Back