This is downright crazy. Could it be true?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammyk

Reaction score
The link goes to Utube and is from the ACLU

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNJl9EEcsoE[/ame]

Click on the arrow in the center of the picture and it should work.

Yeah it does make you think. We do need less government and social welfare, but I think this is a bit of an exaggeration.

well last taste was still bitter, im leaving it in the dark in the carboy for a bit i will check it again in a couple of days cause im gonna need some carboy space :(

well last taste was still bitter, im leaving it in the dark in the carboy for a bit i will check it again in a couple of days cause im gonna need some carboy space :(

Are you going to age it in the bottles then?

yeah i have some screw top bottles for temp storage, my blueberry pomegranate version has almost cleared out so I will let it age in those bottles for a few weeks then hopefully the bitterness has passed and i can start :dg i mean bottling yeah yeah bottling :)

Dend78 said:
yeah i have some screw top bottles for temp storage, my blueberry pomegranate version has almost cleared out so I will let it age in those bottles for a few weeks then hopefully the bitterness has passed and i can start :dg i mean bottling yeah yeah bottling :)

Haha nice! Why don't you just use wine bottles and cork them now?

Dend78 said:
cause then i gotta uncork to sample :D i may end up corking just to do it and free up carboys :try

Yeah that's what I would do, and you can just leave one with a screw cap and cork the rest!

Latest posts

Back