"The Interview"

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We rented this last night. Went in with low expectations and SWMBO and I were in stitches through most of the movie. Sorta like a modern day version of Martin & Lewis as "spies"

Sooooo many one liners we almost couldn't keep up with them. There are some moments that are "Quentin Tarantinoish" so just beware if that is not your cup of tea.

Over the top at times but a romp from start to finish! :)

You will have to rent it. But I dont think anyone outside of North Korea will be unhappy with the ending!

I liked it. There was to much hype behind it getting my expectations up, but all in all it was likable.

I like James Franco and thought he could have done a better job. He seems to let Rogen carry the movie when they work together otherwise the man is a powerhouse and an actor I enjoy.

Where are y'all renting it? I checked Red Box and they don't have it yet.

I liked it. There was to much hype behind it getting my expectations up, but all in all it was likable.

What "expectations"? All I heard was that without the Sony Hack, it would have been a dud. Although, I did hear that certain audiences would appreciate the comedy.

What "expectations"? All I heard was that without the Sony Hack, it would have been a dud. Although, I did hear that certain audiences would appreciate the comedy.

I thought it would be more controversial. More violent, showing more of the oppression of the state, thing like that. There wasn't really much of that at all. Just really one scene were they cover their foot shortages.

I heard the most controversial part is some type of sex scene with Kim (makes him look bad).

There was one. He had a harem essentially, but that was one of the least offensive parts of the movie.

Latest posts

Back