Steelers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxsteve625

Reaction score
Well I guess that because there are so many PA members and friends on this forum and PA is the closet state to Virginia with a playoff team...I guess I'll root for the Steelers. :b

1216.gif

All of you realize that with the large number of PA'ers here that Wine Making Talk may have less traffic for a bit tonight:):):)

Don't worry, I got my iPhone rockin the WMT.com during the game. I'm not the big sports fan in this family.

Yeah. I can't cheer for the Steelers. I'm from Baltimore and will always be a Ravens fan.
Nothing against people cheering for the home team though.

My first choice is the Redskins. (don't judge me any differently) Just get the owner out of the equation:po. But with the ravens, panthers, steelers and eagles so close in proximity sometimes you just have to go with the other team.

Shouldn't matter if its the Jets or the Steelers...the Packers will dismantle either one of them.

GO PACK GO!!!

i don't like the browns but i hate the steelers. saints all the way for me... well i wish they would have gone all the way... but what can ya do?

This should be a good match up...Steelers vs Packers. However If Rodgers plays like he did today it's a shoe in for Pittsburg.:w

Latest posts

Back