Starting A Vinters Harvest Blackberry

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16 years here....in the Reservesnow though.

Waldo....

Great looking wine! Canyou post a pic or two of the muscadine? I have both black and elderberry in carboys right now 3 gal each. I'd like to compare their states to yours.

USAFCajun

Waldo,

The blackberry looks great
smiley32.gif
. I have become a huge fan of blackberry and raspberry wines. They are my favorites, I guess because theyare the only wine my wife enjoys and they do compliment fine chocolate.
smiley2.gif

You have become quite the winemaster!

Keep us posted,

Pat

Thanks PH.And having a blast doing it.

Racked my Muscadine again this evening and she is still clearing great.

2006-02-19_173124_racking_muscadine_21806.jpg

Also, I just started me a RJ Spagnols CRUPlatinum series Australian Shiraz that has a good strong fermentation going

2006-02-19_173645_shiraz_fermenting.jpg

And an Island Mist Green Apple Riesling that I tweaked a bit for a higher alcohol contentand has a good fermentation going too

2006-02-19_174127_green_apple_fermenting.jpg

Edited by: Waldo

Thanks Harry......No doubt the Australian Shiraz has become one of my favorite reds

Waldo, How much sugar did you add to the Green Apple? I added about 3 1/2 to the last one I did.

Thanks JoJo. If I make it to Winestock I will be bringing some of the Blackberry, Peach, Muscadine and not sure what else.

I for one am hoping you make it to Winestock, along with everyone else! I want to try everyone else's wine, especially some Muscadine! It's not something we have access to up here on the frozen dundra...
smiley19.gif

Back