Southwest Michigan

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobR

Reaction score
Can anyone from Southwestern Michigan suggest any good wineries, or vineyards along I-94 and I-196? Every time that I come through that area I see all of the winery/winery tour signs, but I never have the time to stop. I stopped at the St. Julian wine shop in Union Pier and then a few days later I had enough time to make a quick stop at the St. Julian Winery in Paw Paw. Any real nice wineries, or vineyards along this 94/196 up to Grand Rapids area? Something close to the interstate. I might have enough time to make one or two stops, so I would like for them to be eventful. Don't want to end up at some so-so winery.

Bob

Bob,

Try Warner Vineyards in Paw Paw, they're just about a block north of St. Julians. Nice variety there.

Also, Karma Vista in Coloma has a nice variety.

Thanks Todd! Last time through, I did not see anything about Warner Vineyards. Of course I was rushed, off course and I was expecting St. Julian to be something more than it was. The winery was not working the day that I was there, so not a whole lot to see. I had really hoped that they would have been located on their vineyard site. I would have enjoyed seeing a vineyard of that size.

Hey I got ya Greg!

Thanks Guys!

Bob

Latest posts

Back