• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Some good deals on eBay

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, the one in NJ is local pickup only. Are they so much better than a bench corker?

olusteebus said:
Unfortunately, the one in NJ is local pickup only. Are they so much better than a bench corker?

The adjustable base makes different height bottles go much faster.

A key point that the seller of the " Ferrari Italian Floor Corker for home winemaking **Barely Used** " did not bring up is that it will do champagne bottles. I asked the seller if it was the champagne corker and he sent me the link showing where he bought it: http://www.highgravitybrew.com/productcart/pc/Bottle-Corker-Italian-Floor-127p3838.htm

Not that you may ever do it, but it would be good to have a tool that would handle the process for the extra couple of bucks should you want to...

I use this corker with the optional attachment for beer bottles and it is great. Switching from wine bottles to beer bottles can be done almost in the same time you use to grab another bottle with two simple quick release fittings on each side of the gadget.

How do these deals always seem to come up just after I upgrade?

EDIT: This is NOT a champagne corker... it was kinda bugging me so i pulled mine out of the box... the champagne corker has another little spring loaded "keeper" on the under side of the jaws. It will probably do champagne corks as Highgravitybrew.com suggests, but it is not the Ferrari Champagne Corker...

Last edited:
They are way better than a smaller corker. I bought a floor corker when I started with this hobby and later got a table top model when I bought somebody's winemaking equipment when they quit. As near as I can tell, the table top model doesn't work. That or it takes 3 people to use it.

Back