Santa Stats...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabiola

Reaction score
:snta :xmas :snta

1. There are currently 78 people named S. Claus living in the U.S. -- and one Kriss Kringle. (You gotta wonder about that one kid's parents)

2. December is the most popular month for nose jobs.

3. Weight of Santa's sleigh loaded with one Beanie Baby for every kid on earth: 333,333 tons.

4. Number of reindeer required to pull a 333,333-tons sleigh: 214,206 -- plus Rudolph.

5. Average wage of a mall Santa: $11 an hour. With real beard: $20.

6. To deliver his gifts in one night, Santa would have to make 822.6 visits per second, sleighing at 3,000 times the speed of sound.

7. At that speed, Santa and his reindeer would burst into flame instantaneously.:se

Last edited:
Wait... are you telling me that Santa... isn't REAL???

Well that explains why he hasn't brought me anything the past 30 years or so. I thought I just wasn't being good enough.

A proven aspect of the Theory of Relativity is that speed has an effect on time. This proven fact (which should actually be called the "fact of relativity") was confirmed through many experiments. In fact, the GPS satellites currently in orbit have to compensate for the fact that they are moving at a high velocity and must have pin-point accurate timing.

OK, so where am I going with this???

According to relativity, time slows down the faster you move.

Given that Santa's reindeer can move at very high rates of speed, Santa can make thousands of trips around the world and it would only seem like minutes to us.

In short, according to Einstein, Santa is plausible!!!!!

:b

Last edited:
And adding the fact that the well-behave kids are less and less every year, makes his job easier...:h

Latest posts

Back